Updated on 10 January - 10:15
The terms of the withdrawal agreement on 31 January 2020, outline that the UK will continue to participate in the current Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps (ESC) programmes.
As such all existing Erasmus+ and ESC projects that have a contract to deliver funded activities are advised to continue to do so. Organisations intending to submit applications for funding should also continue to apply as planned.
For any questions, you can contact:
- email@example.com for enquiries about higher education
- firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about schools under Key Actions 1 and 2 or youth projects under Key Actions 2 and 3
- email@example.com for enquiries about vocational education and training (VET) and adult education under Key Actions 1 and 2, or youth projects under Key Action 1
- firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries about the European Solidarity Corps
- Department for Education contact form for enquiries about Erasmus+
- email@example.com for enquiries about European Solidarity Corps and Erasmus+ youth